Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pokey

This morning I came in and didn't hear Pokey when I called for him. I started looking around for him, then finally spotted him at the top of the stairs. He came down and went outside to do his business. Pokey didn't stay out long, since it was cold and very windy out this morning! He came inside and we snuggled up on the chair for awhile. The house was creaking from the wind. This afternoon the rain had stopped, so Pokey spent a little longer outside this time. He explored a little while, then came inside to visit with me. This evening I could hear Pokey barking when I walked in. This time, I found him in the purple room on the bed. He hopped down and climbed into my lap for a bit while we said hi. Then, he hopped up and was ready to go outside. Pokey wandered around for awhile. He came in and snuggled up with me again. He would nuzzle my hand with his nose, so I would keep petting him. Pokey went outside once more before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment