Monday, March 17, 2014

Pokey

This morning I found Pokey sleeping on the pillow on the girl's bed. He sat up and looked at me. I sat on the floor for a minute, then he came running over to see me. After we visited quick, he went outside for a bit. I checked to make sure the crab had some water while I waited. Once he came in, we sat in our chair and he snuggled in my lap. This afternoon it was very nice outside. We spent quite awhile out there. Pokey was busy exploring and wandering about the yard. He almost didn't want to go back in! This evening Pokey barked as I walked in. He was lounging on the back of the chair in the living area. He hopped down and followed me to the back door. It was starting to get a little chilly out, so he didn't spend too long doing his thing. When he was done, we visited for a bit. I made sure he had plenty of food and water for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment