Monday, March 17, 2014

Eisley & Indy

This morning the pups met me at the door when I came in. They were excited to see me... or just excited for breakfast! Haha. Eisley kept looking up at where the food was, then back at me. The kiddos both ate all their food for me. Indy ran outside when he was finished, to go explore. It was much nicer out already. I got Eisley her cookie, then tossed one outside for him too. He wandered in shortly after that, crunching on the last little bite. This evening the Indy was right at the door to see me again. This time, Eisley was barking and standing over by the food. She knew what I was there to do. They licked their dishes clean, then came by me for a little attention. We could hear something like a dog barking outside. That sent both pups out to the back to check it out. When I walked outside to leave, I could tell what it was. It was an owl! Then, it flew right overhead. He was a big guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment