Monday, March 17, 2014

Jack & Tigger

Jack was meowing for me again when I arrived today. I let him out and got him a little food to start with. He worked on that, so I got him some fresh water and adjusted blinds and curtains. Since he was still eating, I went to see Tigger for a bit. She was hungry too! I got her some food to start on, while I scooped her box. She came and sniffed at me a little. After she got some fresh water, I went to see Jack. He was roaming around, but when he saw me he meowed loudly. He climbed up in my lap to be pet for awhile. I had to put him down again because he kept getting his claw stuck on my pants, and I didn't want him to get hurt. He didn't care, as long as I was still petting him! Eventually we headed back to his room and I got him some more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment