Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Tux, Molly & Panda

This morning the kiddos could hardly contain themselves, since it took me so long to get inside. They knew I was there the whole time! Panda was jumping up and grabbing onto my sweatshirt, "C'mon lady, hurry up! We gotta get out there to play!" She cracks me up. We got outside and I got a couple toys down for the pooches to play with. Bubba and I were playing fetch with his ball. He was so excited, the poor guy wiped out trying to get it! I felt bad for him. But he got up and kept playing as usual. The girls were busy chasing each other around. Molly would swing in now and again, to steal Bubba ' s ball. When we went in, I got everything turned on, fed them their breakfast, and got them each an extra half of a cookie. Shhh... don't tell mom and dad! :) They had been so good, so I gave them a tiny little reward. This afternoon I walked in and all three were barking at the back door, waiting for me to open it. Haha! I said hi to them, then Molly swung around and came running. I noticed someone had gotten a hold of a tissue box and tore it to shreds. I let the kiddos out and got them their toys to play, while I picked up quick. When I got back out, they were all still busy. Molly and Panda were chasing around like they do. Poor Bubba couldn't hang onto a toy long enough for us to play. They kept stealing them from him! So, he joined in the chase, as they roamed around the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment