Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Rusty, Ruby & the kitties

Today I saw Rusty hop down from the couch, while I let Ruby out. She zoomed to the back door, so I let them out. She had a booboo, so I cleaned that up. Lance was doing his silly swinging his arms thing, telling me he was ready. Since the pups had beat me to it and were already back inside, we just stayed in and I played with Lance a bit. Ruby was dancing around in the kitchen a little. I think she thought it was time for dinner. Lance had fun chasing his toy, as usual. I got it close to my leg once, so he sat and gave my leg a hug, as he was trying to get the toy behind it. So sneaky! Haha. Later, I took Rusty out and he got his time in. Ruby didn't want to join us, since it was a bit chilly out. Rusty had fun chasing after his ball awhile. He took a break half way through to stretch out on the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment