Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Katie & Sage

This evening when I came in, all was quiet in the yard. Sage heard me and got up right away, bouncing up and down in her bed. Katie must have been snoozing pretty good. Sage came out first and was running laps around the yard. She found me her Kong and we played fetch for a little bit. Sage was so full of energy! She would bounce and run, then come back and roll around, just having a blast! She ran around and said hi to the neighbor dogs while I cleaned her area. She raced into her bed when it was time to eat. Katie was up midway through our game of fetch and was watching. She came out for her turn and ran to the fence to say hi to the neighbor dogs as well. She wandered about the yard, while I cleaned her area. Katie was a good girl while I cleaned up her eye and got that feeling better. She's such a sweetheart. Eventually, it was time for her to eat her dinner as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment