Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Rusty, Ruby & the kitties

Today I came in and Rusty met me at the door, while I was taking off my shoes. I let Ruby out and she was hopping and zooming around, being silly! We headed outside and she continued to run around and play. Rusty brought me his ball and we got our game of fetch in. He kept playing until the ball landed in some leaves. He just kept looking at it, like he didn't want to stick his nose in there to grab it. So, we headed back inside. Lance was in the laundry room, pawing on the rug. He meowed at me, then raced ahead to the living area. Ruby was standing by her dish looking at me, like maybe it was time to eat! I told her she had to wait till mom comes home. She and Rusty snuggled up on the couch next to me, while Lance and I played for awhile. He was being silly today too. He would hide between the chair and the table leaning against it, then would jump out and pounce on the mouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment