Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hope & Tag

Today Hope greeted me at the door. She was running circles around me, so I could barely walk to the back door! Eventually we got there and we all headed outside. Hope stayed by me for some attention at first. Tag even came up to be pet today! I think he has finally accepted me. Hope heard the neighbor pups come outside, so she raced to the fence to see them. Everyone was barking at each other at one point. That got Hope all riled up! She started zooming around the yard, running circles around Tag. He knew just to stand still in one spot. Haha. When it was time, we headed inside. I didn't even have to bribe Tag this time! He came right in with me. I got them each a snack for being so good. Tag held up one paw to "shake" for his snack. That was pretty neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment