Tuesday, February 4, 2014

RJ, Chipper & Keaton

Today the boys gathered outside at the gate when I pulled up. They announced my arrival, then lined up in the garage to greet me. After a few minutes, we headed out back. They did their business, then came back inside to eat a bit. Later, I got them their rawhide snacks to work on. RJ wasn't too worried about his. He just wanted attention! He put his paws on my legs to stand up closer to me. Chipper and Keaton laid on opposite ends of the rug to work on theirs. Then, all of a sudden, they started to get into it. I jumped up and got them separated immediately. I sent RJ and Chipper outside to calm down for a minute. I took away all the rawhides, so they wouldn't get upset again. Everyone was fine after that and started to work on dinner again. I refilled their bowls and got them some fresh water.

No comments:

Post a Comment