Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sophie & Roxy

Today the girls must have been on their way to the gate to see me. Once I opened the back door, they came running from the front of the house. I wiped paws off, then they came inside. After I got them some food, they came in the living room with me. Sophie and Roxy piled on my lap, as usual. They were sneaking their kisses and busy rolling around on my lap. The girls ran to go eat some food, then came back for some more attention. They must have not eaten it all, because after a few minutes, they went back to finish it off. The ladies sat nicely to get their cookies, then took them to a spot on the rug. Roxy took some time to lounge on mom and dad's bed for awhile. Sophie took that time to snuggle up on my lap. They will be happy to see their parents soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment