Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

Today I got the girl's food ready when I arrived. I started to take it to their room. Then, I saw both the girls were snoozing on mom's bed. Stormy sat right up and hopped down to go get her some grub. I took Sadi in the bathroom to give her her medicine. She took off to go to our spot, after I had set her in by the food. She enjoyed her brushing for a little bit. But then, she kept scooting away and sitting out of reach. She was just content to have my company today. Stormy came in by us and walked by, rubbing up against my back. Then, she laid down by the box on the floor. She was sure in a playful mood today! Stormy laid on her side and started playing with the box, pawing at it like crazy. Then suddenly, she shot up and zoomed off to another room. When she returned, she walked in casually, like nothing had happened. Haha! Later, I got her to play with her mouse a bit too. I took Sadi back in their room before I left, and she ate for me. She didn't want to use her box at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment