Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mimi & Diego

Earlier today, I walked in and heard Mimi and Diego barking upstairs. I came up and they stopped and began wiggling their tails. They were happy to see me! I picked them up and carried them outside. They both did their business, then they made their way to the door. We went back upstairs, where I got them a treat. Diego, of course, passed up on his. So Mimi happily enjoyed his snack as well. Mimi came and snuggled up in my arms for a bit. Diego was comfy in his covers. Mimi joined him after a bit and they both took a snooze. This evening I walked up the stairs and saw little Diego, standing on his hind legs, peeking to see who was coming. They both came to me to be picked up. We headed outside and they did their thing. This time, Diego took his treat and ate it. Mimi enjoyed some snuggle time again, then they both curled up on their bed together. They decided to take a little nap again, while I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment