Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning I got breakfast ready, then headed to the girl's room. I saw Stormy was snuggled up on mom's bed again today. I walked into their room and Sadi was just sitting there. I still think she is a bit out of sorts. I put the food down and she began to eat, so I gave her time to finish. When she was done, it was time for her meds. She had more discharge to clean off her little nosey today, but once I got it off, she didn't seem to be too congested. I bet that felt better. I put her in her box quick, but she didn't need to use it. She followed me for a little bit, but stopped in the bedroom, where she sat for a few minutes. I took her to the living room with me. She was very happy to have a long brushing session! She purred away the whole time. Stormy passed by at one point, but didn't stay to visit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment