Thursday, January 16, 2014

Iris, Panda, Phoebe & Boo

This morning I let Iris and Panda out for their potty break. Panda returned quickly, and hung out with me for a couple minutes, as we waited for Iris. I found her wandering around in the grooming area. Silly girl. They came back in and were ready for breakfast. I opened the doors for the other two. Boo was not wanting to go out again. Pheobe started making her way out, so I followed along to make sure she got outside. Phoebe came back inside when she was done. Then, Boo was finally ready for her turn. Goofy lady! At lunch I let the first two out. Iris wandered around in the backyard for awhile, enjoying another nice afternoon. Pheobe and Boo went out when it was their turn. Phoebe came back in, but no Boo. I walked to the grooming area and saw Boo was hanging out in there. She stopped in her tracks when she saw me looking, then she came happily running towards me. She cracks me up. At dinner time, Panda and Iris went out for their potty break. They were goofing around in the grooming area a bit. Phoebe and Boo went out when the other two got settled back in their beds. Boo came racing inside, being silly again. This evening the first two made their rounds outside. They came in and hung out with me for a few minutes, while I got them some fresh water. Phoebe and Boo did the same when it was their turn.

1 comment: