Thursday, January 16, 2014

Rusty, Ruby & the kitties

Today I let Ruby out of her bed. She ran to the living room, while Rusty came to see me. I called for her a couple times, then she came out with us. Ruby ran around for a minute, then stood in the yard and just looked around. She eventually scooted back inside. Rusty was busy exploring. He took his ball to the grass and did a big stretch. That turned into rolling around in the grass, having fun. Chloe came wandering up to the fence. She was curious what that silly pup was doing! Rusty sat next to the fence and she moved her head down to check him out. Then, she got spunky and pranced away. Haha! Rusty and I headed inside. Lance was on the rug by the door, doing a few stretches too. We went to the living room. I didn't see his toy there, so I went down the hall. It was laying in the bedroom, so I went to get it. I saw Miss Salem relaxing on the bed. Lance and I played a bit, before the pups and I went back outside. Rusty and I got a few more throws of his ball in for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment