Monday, January 27, 2014

Rusty, Ruby & the kitties

Rusty came from the living area to see who was home today. I let Ruby out, then we made our way outside. Ruby no more than hit the porch, then she made a bee - line right for the dog door, and back inside! I guess she didn't like the cold haha. I was still standing in the doorway, so I called for her and she tried again. This time, she went to the yard to do her business. Lance came to visit me, once we were back inside. He played with his kitty toy and chased that around awhile. He made me laugh when he would sit up on his hind legs like a little prairie dog. Rusty came over and got his heiny scratches, while Ruby curled up on the couch. She got spunky for a few minutes and raced around the house, then the yard. I asked Rusty where his ball was, but he couldn't seem to find it. He tried looking though!

No comments:

Post a Comment