Monday, January 27, 2014

Oreo & Stuffs

Tonight when I walked in, I saw little eyes peering down at me from the top of the stairs. Since it was dark, I thought maybe it was Oreo. Nope! When I turned the corner,  Oreo was sitting in the kitchen in the dark. Silly boys! Haha. Stuffy came to the bottom of the stairs, while I got their food ready. He was a talker tonight! He stuck his head through the rails and kept meowing at me. I gave him some chin scratches, before I went to clean their box. Both boys joined me in the living room when I was finished. They were in a lovey mood tonight. They both happily got their chins rubbed for awhile. I got out their mouse toy and had Stuffy rolling around on his back, playing. Oreo wasn't amused. Haha. He went to go snack, then Stuffy went to sit in the kitchen as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment