Monday, January 27, 2014

Hunter & Riley

This morning it was cold and windy out! The pups met me at the door, as usual. They went outside for a potty break, while I opened blinds and switched their tvs. They came inside to warm up, while I got their breakfast ready. They've been eating much better, all by themselves this time! Hunter was already booming his loud voice at me, "C'mon, let's play!". I got his ball and we went out for a quick game before they ate. Riley was in her playful mood again, and kept trying to steal the ball away from Hunter. They had themselves entertained for a little bit there. Haha. This evening, Hunter was barking, announcing my arrival, as I was getting the mail. They were bouncing around like crazy when I got in. The suspense must have been killing them! Lol. I knew what Hunter wanted right away. He went right to the kitchen and pointed his nose at his ball. I had them go potty quick first. After I got their dinner together, then we went out for his fetch time. Once back inside, I got them each another yummy bacon snack. They've been such good puppies! Riley polished off her food bowl this evening, before they went out again for their last potty break for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment