Friday, January 24, 2014

Rusty, Ruby & the kitties

Today Rusty met me in the kitchen, then wandered off to find his ball. I let Ruby out and she zoomed out of her bed. She had a booboo in there, so I cleaned that up, while the pups went outside. I went out with them when I was done. Rusty laid down his ball, then rolled around in the grass next to it. I tried to get him to bring it to me, but he was having more fun rolling around in the sunshine. Ruby went in, so I followed. Mr. Lance was ready to play! I picked up his toy and he was already jumping after it. He would bounce up in the air like it was nothing! He did flips and somersaults after his mouse, sometimes picking it up and trying to run off with it. Haha. Ruby got a little excited and did her race from room to room. She eventually went outside to roam around. Rusty was begging me to play with him, so we went outside and played some fetch, until it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment