Friday, January 24, 2014

Hunter & Riley

This evening the pups came running when they heard me unlocking the door. They were excited to see me! I let them outside quick to do their business. Miss Riley was busy showing me her snoopy toy! They roamed around outside a bit, while I checked the house and read mom's notes. I let them in while I got them some dinner. They danced around the kitchen happily. Hunter started to bark, ready to play. So, I grabbed his toy and we all went outside. I threw his ball for him, for his limit of times. He, of course, would've gone forever if I'd let him! Riley roamed around the yard, while he was busy fetching. Riley and I went in and Hunter spent a little longer outside, until he was ready to come in. Riley was happy to have her heiny scratches in the meantime! When Hunter came in, she went to go lay on the bed. They did well so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment