Friday, January 24, 2014

Oreo & Stuffy

Today I came in and got the boys their yummy snacks. No one had come to see me yet, so I went to scoop their box quick. When I finished, I went to see what they were up to. Both boys were in the bedroom lounging. Stuffy was on the bed and Oreo was on the seat by the window. I headed to the living room after I said hi, but I guess the boys were comfy where they were at. Haha. I went back in by them. Oreo was not really wanting my attention. He was too busy looking out the window. He would give me a sassy meow whenever I would pet him. So, I just sat by him awhile. Eventually, he got up and went to go eat. I gave Stuffy some chin scratches. Then, Oreo came back in and started to rub against my legs. He decided he was ready for some attention now! I walked to the kitchen area, then he went running to our spot. I sat with him and he rubbed his face on my hands for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment