Thursday, January 30, 2014

Oreo & Stuffs

Today Oreo was sitting by the door, waiting for me. Stuffy was sitting between the kitchen and living area. Oreo tagged along in the kitchen to wait for his food. Stuffy followed me to the living room and laid on the floor. Oreo came running in from the entryway. He must have been checking out my shoes. He came and rolled around on the floor next to me. The boys both purred away, while they got their back and chin scratches. They sat with me a long time again. Stuffy was the first to wander off today. He had to go eat while he could! Haha. Oreo sat up and stared out the window at something for awhile. I couldn't quite tell where he was looking. He got up later and sat by the front door again to see me off. Such a sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment