Friday, January 31, 2014

Jerrie & Kimmie

Today I came in and went to deliver mail to mom quick. I took care of the kitties' things when I returned. I saw Kimmie was lounging on the back of the couch, watching me. She kept hopping from spot to spot. Jerrie was sitting on the floor in the living area as well. When I finished, I grabbed his brush and headed to their room. Jerrie came running after me, ready for his brushing session! He purred away and laid on the floor next to me. He was happy to have his chin scratched. Sometimes, he would itch it on the brush himself. Kimmie later joined us, and climbed to the top of her tower. I went to brush her a little too. I don't think Jerrie was done with me! He raced up there and tried to jump up on the top with her. Someone was jealous I think. I continued to pet him, so then he curled up on the middle tier instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment