Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

Today I heard a little kitty meow, while I got their food ready. I looked up and saw Stormy was curled up on the back of the couch. She got up and followed me to the bedroom. Sadi was snoozing on the bed, where Stormy usually is. I got all her stuff ready, then woke her up for med time. She didn't have much discharge today, so that was good. I put her by the food when she was done, but she headed out instead. I took her to the living room to brush her. She wasn't interested at first again. She roamed around a couple minutes, then she came back and was happy to have her attention. Stormy wandered out and wanted some love today too! After a little while, Stormy took off to go lay on her spot on the bed. I took Sadi back by the food and she ate for me before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment