Friday, January 31, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

Today I got the food ready, then went to see the girls. They were both snuggled on mom's bed, next to each other. So cute! Neither woke up when I walked in, so I took care of their food and changed out their litter box. I woke miss Sadi up for her medicine. She was a good girl, as always! She didn't really have any discharge from her nose today to clean up. So, I guess the medicine is doing its job. I took her to the living room after we were done. She wandered around and kept moving away from me when I tried to brush her. She just didn't want the attention today. I would move by her, then she would go sit just out of my reach again. I took her back in by Stormy and tried to see if she wanted to eat. She snacked a little. Stormy didn't even wake up. I pet her real quick, just to say hi. She gave me a sassy look for waking her up! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment