Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tank, C.J., Bella & Bode

This morning the pups were all outside, checking out the foggy weather. When I walked in and opened the laundry room door, Tank let out a loooong howl at me! Haha! They all did their happy heiny dances. I stopped to pet everyone. C.J. had gone outside after a bit, so I had to call her in for her snack. I went to go check on Zoey right away. She was bouncing up and down at the gate, seemingly better. I tried to keep her from jumping up as much as possible. She's just so excited! I sat and rubbed her belly and gave her some attention. After a little while, I noticed she was hobbling again. When I was done visiting with her, I headed back to the house. Bella must have been inside, but she came racing out! I pet all three pups outside for a bit. Then, we went in for their breakfast. Tank and C.J. stood at their dishes to eat, so Bella and I went in to get hers. I kept her company and she gobbled down her food. Tank came in and visited with me after a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment