Sunday, December 1, 2013

Buddy, Bruno & the kitties

This morning Buddy was standing in his usual spot, ready to go. I got Bruno out and leashed them up, then we hit the road. It was very foggy out this morning! We still got a long walk in though. Buddy had a little bit of runny stool this morning. So, when we got back home, he got some chicken and rice for breakfast, instead of his usual. Bruno scarfed his food down. Buddy didn't mind the change and licked his plate clean pretty quick too! I saw all three kitties were waiting in the living room again. I got their stuff ready, but they had to wait until Bruno went to bed. All three took a spot on the plate to work on eating. This afternoon, I took the boys for another long walk. Bruno kept stopping to check things out. Once we got back, Bruno and I went to the living room. He hopped up on my lap for some attention, until it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment