Sunday, December 1, 2013

Giblet & the kitties

This morning I came in and let Giblet out of her bed. She bounced to the living room and grabbed a squeaky toy. I had to make her leave it inside, while she went out potty. When she came in, I got her breakfast ready. Since there was a yummy can of food added, she ate right away. Next, we went to sit in the living room awhile. She rolled around on the floor and played with her toys. Oreo snuggled up in my lap and purred away. Later, Gibs and I went outside for a little while. At one point, she had a spurt of energy and went to dig a bit. So, I got a towel to wipe her paws off before we went in. This afternoon Giblet and I spent awhile outside. She explored around the yard, lounged in the grass, and just sat and listened to the sounds of the neighborhood. When we went in, she curled up on the couch. It was Xavier that wanted some attention this afternoon. Oreo and Shadow were busy snoozing on the bed. Giblet snuggled up to me for awhile to get her belly rub. If I'd stop at all, she'd paw at me to keep going. Haha! This evening Giblet grabbed her teddy on the way to the back door. She spent awhile outside, wandering around after she did her business. When we went in, I made sure the kitties had enough food and water for the night, then went to empty their box. I noticed someone had a booboo in the bedroom, so I cleaned that up as well. I let Giblet out potty once more before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment