Saturday, December 21, 2013

RJ, Chipper, Keaton & Daisy

This morning everything was covered in a sheet of ice. The boys followed me as I carried Daisy outside. She did her business, then made an attempt to run around. Something felt funny though... the grass was too crunchy! We came inside and Daisy hopped on the couch. She ran to the end and bounced excitedly, waiting for me to join her. Chipper hopped on the chair and Keaton on the couch with us, then both boys started rolling around and were being silly! They both were grumbling as they itched their backs. Miss Daisy stayed snuggled up against me, under my arm. She's so sweet! RJ came up and curled up on the other side of me for awhile. Everyone settled and relaxed awhile, as we warmed up. Later, we went outside again. The boys were trying to chase after the birds this morning. I made sure to break off the ice and give them some food too, since they were hanging around the patio. Inside, I made sure the pups had plenty of food and water, then gave Keaton his meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment