Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning Henry met me at the door. Molly came wandering up to me and followed me to let Emma out. The girls went outside for a bit to do their business. I got their breakfast ready for them. When they came in to eat, I leashed Gracie up. We took another short walk this morning, since it was pretty cold out. When we got back, I let her have time in the backyard to go potty. She got to go back in her room when she was done. This afternoon Emma met me at the door. She and Molly were ready to head outside. They spent awhile out there this afternoon, since the sun was shining. Lots of ice chunks are starting to fall from the trees. Henry kept me company while the girls were busy. He wanted some love. Smudge eventually came out to see me as well. She was in a playful mood and was swatting at the strings on my sweatshirt. Next, I went to let Gracie out. To my surprise, she wasn't hiding under the bed this afternoon. I found her laying in the closet. She was still being her scared little self, but she let me slip her collar on. I walked her to the back door and out to the backyard. I let her off the leash so she could go potty. I let her have some time outside as well. She did a little exploring, once she finally left the porch. She came back in later and I got everyone some treats. This evening Emma was right at the door to see me, as usual! She and Molly headed outside for a bit. I cleaned litter boxes and got dinner ready. When Molly and Emma came inside, they went right for their dishes. I gave Molly her pill, then went to see Gracie. This time she was curled up under the bed again. She went out pretty quick for me and spent some time outside. I sat on the stairs and pet Smudge and Henry for awhile. Emma came over for some attention as well. Molly had wandered into the bedroom to snack on the orange treat ball. I had refilled it this morning. When Gracie came in, I put the girls to bed and gave them all a bedtime treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment