Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Flax

This morning Flax and Boney were all curled up on their bed. Boney came wandering over, meowing at me. I said hi to him, then went in to get them some water. I came back out and got Flax some food next. Boney started eating Flax's food, so I guess he was a hungry boy! I filled his dish for him and he chowed down right away. I got Flax a yummy treat to work on before I left. This afternoon I pulled up and saw the boys were out sunning themselves in the driveway. Flax hopped up and started to bark at my car. When I got out, he stopped for a pet, before he wandered off. Boney followed me up to the door, as I went in to drop off the mail. He was sitting there, waiting for me to return. Flax had found a new spot to lay down on the driveway. I pet him a bit more, and Boney sat nearby. We could hear all the chunks of ice falling from the trees! It is melting quickly. This evening as I walked in, Flax got up and started to bark. Then he walked right past me, went outside and kept barking at my car! Haha! Boney hopped up on the stand, while I got their dinners ready. He started eating his yummy canned food. When I opened Flax's can, Boney came over to eat that instead. He must think he's a dog! Flax came in to eat, while I got them some fresh water. I put some ointment on his sore this evening as well. Once Flax finished his food, he wandered outside. I waited a few minutes, thinking he was just taking a potty break and would return shortly. Since he didnt, I went outside to see what he was up to. He was just laying in the driveway. Silly boy! I have to admit,  it was pretty nice out this evening and the stars were shining bright on this beautiful Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment