Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Diesel & Odin

This morning the boys came running up to see me when I pulled up. Since I was having issues closing the gate, I put them in their house and locked them in. After I talked to dad, I went ahead and fed them, to keep them busy while I got the gate closed. I let them out when that was done, and went to break up the ice in their water bucket. Diesel was a thirsty boy! He sat and drank for a bit, while Odin visited with me. Then, they switched. I gave the boys each a treat before I left. They followed me to the gate and Odin started to bark at my car. Haha! This evening the boys came up to the gate to see who was here. The both leaned against me for a few pats, before we headed in for their dinner. Odin chowed down as soon as the kibbles hit his dish. He got his joint medicine again and they each got an after dinner snack. I went to check their water, and it was free of any ice, since it was pretty warm out. The boys went to get a drink because we were over there. Then, they both came over for some attention. I tried to throw a toy around for them, but they just wanted back scratches instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment