Saturday, December 28, 2013

Gracie, Emma, Molly & the kitties

This morning Henry and Smudge were sitting in the dining room, waiting for me. I said hi to them quick, the let Molly and Emma out. I got Gracie out of her bed and took her out for a walk. I noticed her little tail was wagging, so I stopped to pet her. Suddenly, I realized she had finally accepted me! She started bouncing around and acting like a happy pup. We got a long walk in, then headed home. When we got there, she went crazy! Gracie jumped and ran and bounced all over the place. I fed all the girls in the dining room. Gracie kept running behind my legs in between bites, for a quick pet. This afternoon I let the older gals out first. I had Gracie come out of the bedroom to visit. She went crazy again! She zoomed around the kitchen and was just being such a happy girl. That made me smile. She was like a different dog! I sat on the floor in the living room and she came to snuggle up next to me awhile. She took a snooze as I pet her. Henry wandered over and crawled in my lap. Meanwhile, I was being entertained, watching Smudge play with a tennis ball. I let Gracie have the afternoon outside again since it was another beautiful day. This evening Gracie came inside and was being silly, racing circles around me. I let the other pups have a potty break before dinner. I tucked the girls in their beds and gave them their treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment