Saturday, December 28, 2013

Flax

This morning Flax was sleeping very soundly. He was in such a deep sleep, that he didn't even wake up when I first touched him! Kinda scared me for a second. Then, he sat up and looked at me. Boney was all snuggled up with him. Flax's cheek is starting to look pretty good. I got the boys their breakfast and some fresh water. Then, I opened up a snack for Flax to work on. This afternoon the boys were both lounging outside. Flax was in the grass in the shade, enjoying the nice day! I went over and sat with him a bit. Boney started to meow at me, and made his way over. Flax rolled to his side and enjoyed some belly rubs. Boney tried to help and walked next to Flax and rubbed up against him. Those two are so cute. This evening Flax barked at me in the dark garage, until I got the light on. I saw he had scratched his sore open, so I went in to get the ointment. As I opened the door, I was surprised to be greeted by Boney! He must have snuck in while the nanny was here. Naughty kitty! When I came back out, he was laying on his back in between my shoes. He had his paws in the air, ready to grab any feet that came his way! Haha. I got the boys their dinners. Boney went right by Flax's bowl and sat there to wait for me to fill it. He didn't even care that I opened him a new can of cat food. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment