Saturday, December 28, 2013

Cate, Carson & Bella

This morning there was a lot of snoring coming from the dog room! Haha! I turned on the light, and they all quietly got up. They were still pretty sleepy. Cate and Carson got to spend awhile outside. While they were busy, I cleaned up and gave the girls their meds. Sassy sure takes her eye medicine like a champ! When it was their turn, I let Sassy and Gracie have their turn outside. They're getting pretty good about going out, without too much encouragement. Everyone got their yummy cookies when they came back inside. This evening Cate and Carson went outside awhile, as I got dinner ready. They came back in and all the pups ate their dinner. While they ate, I went to see Bella. I scooped her box and got her some more food and water. She was busy rubbing up against my legs. I went back by the pups and let Sassy and Gracie out for their potty breaks.



No comments:

Post a Comment