Saturday, November 9, 2013

Tilly, Rita, Daisy Mae & kitties

This afternoon I came in and Daisy came out from the bedroom to see who was home. As soon as she laid eyes on me, she stopped, looked at me for a second, then returned to her spot under the bed. I got out a treat for her and gave it to her in her hiding spot. I sat for a minute and talked to her, then left her be and went to let Rita out. The kitties were both in the bedroom and walked over for some attention. Tilly came running when we Rita and I got outside. I pet Tilly, while Rita did her business. When she finished,  we went in and I talked to Daisy as she sat under the bed for awhile. Rita got a treat, then made an attempt for Daisy's. Daisy wasn't about to let her steal it! She quickly started to work on it. Little man was keeping me busy, making sure I pet him the whole time. I went back outside to spend some time with Tilly. When I came in, I saw Daisy had moved into the office and was curled up in Tilly's bed. I sat and talked to her, and pet Little Man, a little longer before I left. This evening, Daisy came into the kitchen to see who had arrived. I heard her wander into the office. I got her another treat and broke it into a couple pieces. She took the first one directly from my hands. Then, she let me pet her head for a second. Little Man was busy trying to steal my attention. I gave her the other piece, then went to let Rita outside. Guess who's my new friend??!! I tried coaxing Daisy to me and was able to get her leash on. We took a short walk so she could go potty. After we got back, she followed me everywhere! I let miss Tilly inside and tucked her in bed, then put Rita back in her room. We had a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment