Saturday, November 9, 2013

Ricky & Stanley

Today I pulled up and didn't see Ricky or Stanley. As soon as I opened the garage I did! Stanley raced into the garage and Ricky came up to the gate, wagging his tail. I went back to see Ricky for a bit. He sat by me to be pet, then nibbled on the little bit of food he had left from yesterday. Suddenly, he went racing to the back of the yard! He saw some geese he wanted to chase after. He came back and I tossed a toy for him. He raced over to it, then left it there and circled back to me. Guess he didn't want to play fetch! We did get a little game of tug in before he went racing off for something else. I got them their dinner and some fresh water. I visited with Stanley a bit next. She was rolling around and playing in the leaves again as I brushed her! She probably would've let me brush her all day. When I went back to say goodbye to Ricky, he was lounging around on the chair by his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment