Saturday, November 9, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

Today Jerrie was curled up on top of his kitty tree, soaking up some sunshine. Kimmie was sitting by the couch when I walked in. She did a big stretch and gave me a meow as I walked towards her. After I sorted the mail, I took care of their food, water and litter quick. Kimmie was now sitting on the table behind the couches, waiting for me. She followed along to their room. Kimmie meowed for some attention, as Jerrie was making his way down. I had both kitties purring! Jerrie was scratching his chin on the brush as I held it. My other hand was busy scratching Kimmie's chin as she rolled around on the floor. I had Kimmie chasing after light reflections for awhile today. She even did her little "chirp" like she would if she were watching birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment