Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bradford, Heighty & the gang

This morning I got to the house and Bradford greeted me at the garage. Little booger! I took him through the house back to the yard. I took a look at the fence and saw how he got out. They had moved one of the boards somehow. I kicked the board back into place and tried to pull on it. I couldn't get it to move, so hopefully they won't be able to anymore either! I went out front and shoved a broken plank across the area, then turned the garbage can sideways, so it sat a little tighter to the fence. Hopefully they'll all be in the yard when mom and dad get home! When I finished messing with that, I went in and got Moody some breakfast. I brought the pups some food next. They each took turns coming over to say hi. Heighty found her ball for me, so we tossed that around a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment