Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bradford, ZZ, Heighty & the gang

This morning Moody was all curled up on a chair. He meowed at me quite a bit when I walked in! I stopped to give him some love before I went out to see the pooches. Freckles (I don't know her name so that's what I've been calling her haha) went around after I filled the bowls with food, and nosed through each one. What a goof! She finally settled on one bowl and started to eat. Sugar came bouncing over to say hi. Bradford and ZZ wandered over ti be pet before they went to nibble on their breakfast. Heighty found her ball and got me to play some fetch with her. Freckles went to chase around with her a couple times too. Moody was waiting on the back of the couch for me to return. I made sure he had enough food and he hopped up there to eat. Then, he followed me out. He wanted to be pet more than he was hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment