Sunday, September 22, 2013

Susie, Katie & Blackie

This morning it was another cool one outside. It feels like fall has arrived! I sat in by the kitties to visit with them a bit when I arrived. They were quite snuggly, trying to fight for my lap and giving me kisses. I met the girls in the kitchen. They were ready to go! I got them hooked up, then we went for a nice long walk. When we got back, I saw Blackie hadn't eaten yet. So, I brought his food by me and sat with him. He finished off his plate. The girls were snuggly too! They sat on either side of me for some attention. And of course, for the opportunity to nibble on his food if they got the chance! I sat on the floor by the couch, so Susie kept hopping up there and was giving my face kisses. As I was leaving, I saw a skinny cat-like tail heading under the shed. I tried to call "here kitty", but none came. This evening it was still so nice out! I stopped by the kitties for a minute. My little tabby friend was waiting on top of his stand for me to come clean boxes. Haha! The girls met me in the kitchen again, ready to go. Susie was just crying with excitement! We took another nice walk tonight. We saw a german shepherd out walking his people too. I sat with Blackie again this evening so he could eat his dinner. He wandered outside, while I went to change kitty litter boxes. They all want to help me, but they're more in the way than anything! I had to keep picking kitties up out of what I was working on. Haha! Blackie was still outside when I finished, so I went to coax him in for the night. I'm not sure, but I feel like he's a being a little weary of the girls. When I was trying to get him inside, he kept stopping when he'd see one of them standing behind me. Once I got them inside, then he'd come to me again. Not sure, just something I've been noticing the past couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment