Friday, August 23, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

I walked in today and didn't see Mr. Oreo coming down the stairs, so I headed inside. He was already in the kitchen waiting for me! He sat amd watched, then rubbed up against my legs a bit, while I got his food out. He worked on that while I checked their litter box. As I was walking out of the laundry room, Stuffs caught the corner of my eye. He was curled up and all snuggled on the bed! I stopped in by him to give him a few pets. Oreo was patiently awaiting my return by the living room. He walked to our spot and plopped down. Oreo enjoyed some chin scratches and head rubs. Then, he got up and walked over to the toy basket. So, I grabbed out a few toys and we played a little while. Later, he was content just doing some bird watching. I laid on the floor next to him and was entertained by him watching them! His eyes would get so big. Lots of birds were flying back and forth. A couple times he got up like he was going to go chase after them! Haha! Eventually, Oreo got bored with me and wandered off to go eat. Thank you for the surprise today! That was so sweet. You spoil me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment