Friday, August 23, 2013

Katy & Sage

Today the girls were quick to recognize me and didn't bark for long! They both were bouncing up and down in their kennels. The misters were going and are still working just fine. I let Katy roam around while I cleaned her side. She had some energy today and was zooming all over the place! Sage was trying to play with me through the fence. She kept trying to get her kong over to me and got it stuck in between the fences! Katy sat for me and got her eye cleaned out again. Then, she went and sat in her house for her dinner. Sage was excited for her turn to run around. She did a few laps, then came in by me while I was cleaning. I had changed out their water today, so she decided to take a dip while I was filling her bucket! Ahhh nice and cool! We played just a little fetch today. She was already panting and it was pretty hot out, so we didn't want to overdo it.

No comments:

Post a Comment