Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

Today I saw that Stormy was curled up by her window, enjoying the sunlight. I walked over and said hi to her, so she got up and followed me to the kitchen. I gave her her meds quick. I think her lip is getting better, it's just so hard to tell. I feel like I have to tilt her head back more to see it than I used to, so it must be lessening. I set her down, then she was meowing at me. Very talkative today! I stopped to give her a few chin scratches, since she let me. She enjoyed that. I got their food ready, then she followed along. Miss Sadi was lounging out on the patio, soaking up some sun. She was so warm when I picked her up! She came in and got her meds next. I set her down by the food, but she headed to the living room instead. I sat with her and started brushing and petting her. Stormy wandered over and sat against my back. I turned and gave her some more chin scratches. Both girls were purring away! Stormy then walked in front of me and laid by the little kid table. I noticed a mouse toy sitting there, so I tried to see if she would play. She sure did! She was swatting and biting at the little mouse. She had some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment