Friday, August 30, 2013

Mindy Lou & Chupie

Today miss Mindy was laying on her bed in the living room when I walked in. She came right over to say hi. I sat and pet her for a minute, then went to go get her leash. She wandered outside with me and we started down the driveway. She was walking pretty slow. I noticed she kept looking back to see if mom was coming! Finally we got to the end and I hooked her leash on. She was fine after that and stayed pretty well ahead of me. She wandered around and checked things out a little when she was off-leash. She stopped where she needed to when it was time to head back. When we got inside, I noticed Chupie jump down from the window sill out of the corner of my eye. So, I sat down on the couch and stayed quiet for a minute. She peeked around the side of the couch, then came close enough to check me out! She gave me a sniff and watched me for a minute, then went back into hiding. Pretty good for my first visit! Mindy went to lay down in the bedroom while I cleaned the litter box and got everyone their dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment