Friday, August 30, 2013

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie, Blackie & Sparkles

This morning Blackie stretched, then wandered off to explore a bit. I went in to let the little ones outside. All three zoomed to the back corner of the yard. Whatever Zel was looking for last night must still be out there. They all went potty and played a bit before coming inside for breakfast. The grass was a touch wet, so they all had to get their little tootsies dried off. Zel decided she was going to eat out of Gabbie's dish this morning, since Gabbie was following me around. I poured Zel's food into Gabbie's dish when Gabbie was finally ready to eat her share. Silly pups! Later, we headed back outside for awhile. Hudson had a blast when the neighbor dogs came out. He and the husky were having races back and forth along their fences. Blackie came back to visit me. He seemed concerned that Hudson was having too much fun and gave out a couple barks. We heard some sirens while they were out playing. I had a good laugh when Hudson, Gabbie and Blackie all started howling along! This evening Blackie was sleeping in his little house when I got there. Hudson, Zel and Gabbie were all excited to get outside. I let them run around a little while, until it looked like they were ready to come in. Everyone ate at their appropriate stations tonight. Haha! We hung around inside a bit afterwards, since it was pretty hot out. Hudson snuggled up to me, while Zel played with her toys. Gabbie kept hopping up on the couch to stand on my shoulders to try and lick at my ears! She made me laugh. Later, we went out to play some more. I had to go fetch miss Zel again tonight when it was time to head inside, as she was busy investigating her corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment