Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie, Blackie & Sparkles

This morning Blackie wandered off to explore when I opened the door for him. I saw Sparkles in the kitchen when I walked in. She made sure to stay out of the way when I let the pups out. Once all three were out doing their business, I came in to get their breakfast ready. Sparkles was following me around and meowing at me. She was quite talkative today! I stopped to give her a little attention. Then, I went out to bring the little ones back in and dry their feet off. They came in and everyone got to work on their breakfast. Sparkles sat with me for a few back scratches, until Hudson finished and took over her spot! Zel finished and decided to chew on her bone a bit. When Gabbie was done, she hopped up on the couch behind me and was trying to crawl on top of my head! After they all had a chance to get a drink, they got to go out and play for awhile. Blackie came back to visit me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment