Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie, Blackie & Sparkles

This evening I headed inside and Blackie wandered over to say hi. I pet him for a minute before going in to see the little ones. They were all bouncing around in their beds when they heard me! I let all three out for a quick potty break before dinner. Hudson did his thing, then was ready to go in and eat. Everyone polished off their bowls pretty quick tonight! Hudson and I sat in the living room while the girls finished. First, he stood on my lap, then he hopped on the couch behind me to give me a good sniff on top of my head. After a yummy snack, we all went back outside for awhile. Blackie got one too! The pups spent quite awhile exploring out in the back. Hudson was sitting and listening to the drums we could hear in the distance. Then, he heard a dog and went racing to the other side of the yard. Eventually, it was time to head inside for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment