Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

This morning I walked in and started mixing some food for the girls. Stormy heard me and came wandering in from the patio. She came in the kitchen and started rubbing up against my legs. She was quite talkative this morning too! I guess she was a hungry girl. I gave her dose of medicine quick, then she followed me with the bowls of food. She got right to work, while I went to get Sadi. Sadi was snoozing away under the foot of the bed. I got her all cleaned up and gave her her medicine as well. I sat her down by the food and she turned around and headed for her spot in the living room. She purred away while she was brushed. Sadi rubbed her head against my arm or knee while I got her back. She's such a cutie pie! Stormy was grooming herself and laying in the sunlight coming through the windows. She eventually wandered off to the bedroom again. I took Sadi back in by the food before I left, and Stormy growled at her! I noticed Stormy had already eaten almost all the canned food from both bowls (I had even given them some extra today). So, Sadi went back out to the living room. I grabbed a bowl and got some more food in it and placed it in front of Sadi. She ate a good amount of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment